Software Engineer – vacancy – Malvern
IQHQ is looking to employ a computing or electronic engineering graduate or post-graduate to work in a team of 10 people. The work involves research and development of new communication methods.
The ideal candidate should have a mathematical background (essential), ideally with an understanding of communication algorithms.
· Embedded software (C, C++), with an understanding of hardware architecture.
· Firmware development in VHDL.
· Experience using functional programming languages, e.g. Haskell
· Experience of RF or microwave)
· Experience debugging embedded hardware
Training will be given to the successful candidate
Please read our about page to find out more about IQHQ
Salary is competitive and tailored to the applicant. Applicant must be eligible for UK security clearance.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org